Weintraub Tobin understands that protecting intellectual property is vital to achieving and increasing commercial success for individuals and businesses in the global marketplace. Our Intellectual Property team provides the highest quality legal services using practical and effective approaches that consistently achieve outstanding results for our clients in cutting-edge transactions and complex intellectual property disputes.
Weintraub Tobin is a full-service IP firm representing clients in both transactional and litigation matters. We provide strategic advice and counseling to companies at all stages of growth to help them develop or acquire all forms of intellectual property, and to protect, manage, license, enforce, and defend that intellectual property.
Our areas of expertise include:
Intellectual Property Licensing and Transactions
Intellectual Property Litigation
Our attorneys have broad industry experience and specialized academic backgrounds, including advanced technical and scientific degrees. We understand our clients’ technology as well as their business objectives.
We have substantial experience in a wide array of fields, including:
- Biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices
- Molecular biology and microbiology
- Genetics and genomics
- General chemistry and water treatment chemistry
- Electronics, wireless communication devices and protocols, aeronautical applications, Wi-Fi enabled devices, energy management, microprocessors/microcontrollers, memory devices, smartphones and smart TVs (along with applications), embedded systems, in-home networking for computing and entertainment, consumer electronics, semiconductor process and fabrication technology, packaging, power conversion, and software
- E-commerce and business and financial methods
- Digital media and advertising
- Mechanical systems
- Fashion and apparel
For more information, please visit our website.